The VR experience
Now available with the Oculus Quest
We originally developed the Lookseecity VR app to work with Microsoft's Mixed Reality headsets, but we've moved on. Now our app has been re-encoded and significantly improved to work with the market leader, the Oculus Quest.
The Oculus Quest has many advantages -
- It is a "standalone" headset, which means you don't need a high end computer to make it work.
- It is "tether less", which means you don't need to be attached to a clunky cable, giving you greater freedom of movement.
- The Lookseecity App can be downloaded directly from the Oculus Lab (if we give you a key) and updated instantly via the cloud.
- It is very significantly cheaper - instead of paying $1500 for a headset and computer it now costs $300.
- It has vastly improved processing power, creating a much smoother more realistic experience.
- There are lots of new functions in development which we will incorporate into the app, including hand/eye tracking and live VR interaction.
A quick preview of the Lookseecity VR app